Posts by pinksprinkles

I would like to know where I can get cupcake pappers just the normal style ones that have strait sides meaning not tappered from smaller to larger towards te top I know professional bakeries use them a lot which makes there cupcakes seem taller and I guess maybe the strait sided pappers may be taller I'm not sure but I have googled and researched looking for some but can't find anything all I can find is the cupcake wraps or cups that are made with the cardboard type I...
[b] i really need help with how to get a bright but deep red frosting i was making a angry birds birthday cake for my son i researched how to get a great red butter cream icing so i made a white butter cream i used the americolor gel colours i have every type of red so i went to adding the red and it turned pink i kept adding more and no just a pink frosting the more i added the frosting just went funny and like separated so unfortunately i ended up having to buy him a...
i really need help with how to get a bright but deep red frosting i was making a angry birds birthday cake for my son i researched how to get a great red butter cream icing so i made a white butter cream i used the americolor gel colours i have every type of red so i went to adding the red and it turned pink i kept adding more and no just a pink frosting the more i added the frosting just went funny and like separated so unfortunately i ended up having to buy him a cake...