Posts by BRATTYR

that is the best looking white modling chocolate i have seen, thanks for the link!
that is the best looking white modling chocolate i have seen, thanks for the link!
welcome to cc!!!! i have used fondant on rkt and it does not tear. you can put a few drops of gumpaste or water to help it stick! good luck
i would go and confront her right way!! it could have been an acciednt and just given you the wrong check.(i know i dont use them very often) i would call and infrom her of the issue and let her know that you will be by on this date and time to pick up the payment in cash. you performed a service and she needs to pay you accordingly!!
thank you so much for sharing, have seen this before and wanted to know what it was done!! thank you!!!
started at 22 for my daughters first bithday, seems to be a common way this addition has started, lol hahah that was 5 yrs ago, have been all in ever since!!
i have not yried this one yet, just waiting for the chanceOrange Dreamsicle - MacsMom 2 boxes white cake mix2 c melted orange sherbet2/3 c OJ or diet orange soda (soda suggested by cinderspritzer: "I added ... diet sunkist soda.... and it tastes FREAKING AWESOME!!!")2 c flour 1-3/4 c sugar 1-1/2 tsp salt1/2 tsp baking soda (modified to add baking soda 3/10/10)2 c sour cream9 egg whites 1/4 c oil 1 T orange extract*Perhaps some food coloring
i got this off the a link from cc called gourmet flavors, it really good!!!. i have made it without the bettercream because your are only speading it on top, and i find white chocolate pudding really gritty.Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Filling - HeatherC2 cups Bettercreme1 small pkg. White Chocolate pudding mix1/4 cup butter1/4 cup sugar1/4 cup packed brown sugar1 tbsp water1 tsp vanilla extract½ cup all-purpose flour1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chipsWhip 2 cups...
make this for a baby shower, 10 inch and 8 inch figures were make with fondant and trees were RKT, it was my gift but i would have charged about $235.oo and i would be charging more for all the figuresontario canada78 servingMMF and butter creamcinnamon roll cake8hrs?http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1867414baby shower cake again 8-6 inch36 servingsMMF with buttercreamchocolate chip cookie cake with cookie dough filling3.5 hours$ 120.00http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1940635
welcome to cake central!!! you will find alot of people here who are professionals, hobby bakers, homebakers, some have taken courses and some are self taught. i am self taught but i think alot of my sucess has come though reading forum on cc and watching how to videos on u-tube. there is a wealth of information in the forum, i can tell you how many hours i sent just reading on here. there are videos that you can buy that focus on fondant, topys turvy cake, icing, and...