Posts by JessicasSweets

I'm wondering the same thing. The wilton website states its "not intended for baking". Many websites I went to said that wax paper can not be baked unless fully coated by the baked item. Like u can't use it for cookies but u can for a cake. I dnt know this for sure but I tried it for cookies and all it did was smoke. I want to use these party cups to make single size serving for apple crisp. My ingredients will fill the cups but I'm scared that the wax will melt. But then...
awesome thanks a lot this is going to help me a lot.
i am going to be working on my first carved cake and i do not know how to go about it. i am going to make a 3d jack skellington head. im baking the cake in the wilton 3-d ball pan. i am going to be baking the cake today so any information about how to carve it would be greatfully apprecated.
ok so here is my story. i am 23 and have been attending a community college for about 4 yrs and i have changed my major too many times to count. i finally decided i wanted to attend the Art Insitute of America in San BErnardino,CA and recieve my AA in backing and pastry. The thing is the tuition is $60,000 for a 2yr program. I can not afford it and i am still concidered a dependent because of my age and living with my parents. my parents wont help me in any way to get into...
farmers market? u can sell ur baked goods there without a licence? How do you get into that?
OK SO I JUST DOWNLOADED THE CAKE BOSS SOFTWARE.AT FIRST I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING IT.IT FINALLY DOWNLOADED IT AND ASKED ME TO REBOOT MY COMPUTER.I DID SO AND WHEN I WENT BACK TO OPEN MY COMPUTER IT OPENED IT AS A "TEMPORARY PROFILE" (WHERE U SELECT MAIN USER, GUEST AND OTHER USERS) AND WHEN IT OPENED IT EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER WAS DELETED. I MEAN EVERYTHING. NO SOFTWARE, NO PHOTOS, NO DOCUMENT... NOTHING. PLEASE HELP!!! HAS ANYONE EVERY HAD THIS PROBLEM? HOW CAN...
OK im going to be making my own birthday cake this year. its going to be a 3 tiered stacked cake covered in buttercream. i want to add wires with fondant stars at the ends. i hear u cant insert the wires by themselves. how do you do this and how sturdy is it? i need as much info as possible. a tatorial would b great if someone has one.
[quote="Kitagrl"]Yeah I guess you'd just bake it without the crust and then freeze it and put it in...that's what I would do.quote]ya i thought about frezzing it too but i thought it might b weird to just have that part frozen cuz wont it slip off when it defrosts?
On the Throwdown with Bobby Flay show they showed a cheesecake eposode. The other guy made a Devil Food Cheesecake cake. It was a round devils food cake cut in half and a cheesecake without the crust. they put the devils food cake down the fudge frosting then the cheesecake then fudge frosting then the other half of the cake.ok so my question is how do you make the cheesecake without the crust and how do you make it hard enough to pick up? do you freeze it? if you have any...
thanks guys u r a lot of help. i dont have a lot of things to display the cakes either (like cake stands) sould i use their non refundable depost to buy some?