Posts by Claire138

I agree thanks AZ and Apti - at least you still have a chance I'm almost afraid to show my face in public. My friends can't stop crowing about France doing so well and England eliminated so quickly having lost both opening matches. Oh the shame
Americolor - I order mine from amazon.
    Here it is, thanks again everyone for your help.
I'll post a photo once I download it & yes Dieu merci pour google - I use it a lot bc my written French is terrible!
Just a little update; the cake was picked up and was a massive success, thank you, thank you, thank you for all your help    Edited:   K8 just saw your response from the other day - Merci de tout mon coeur.
I had a new one today, a client called for a 3 tier cake for her sons birthday. I asked her how many people the cake was for and she said 8-10 kids. I told her it's too much cake but if she really wants the 3 tier look I could make 2 of the tiers dummies. She was really happy about it so I told her I'd get back to her about the price. I worked out everything & messaged her the price. She messages me back absolutely incredulous at the price, she just can't understand why...
Yes.
Thanks, am definitely going to try it.
Also, just a little shout out to how nice they are to deal with (purple cupcakes) my little niece managed to grab one of mine when I was sorting cake stuff out & bit a hole into one of mine; when I was at the cake show I went to the stand and asked if I could buy just one to complete my set (I told them what had happened) and they told me not to worry and gave me a new one.
Looks fantastic, I love it.