Posts by Claire138

Also, just a little shout out to how nice they are to deal with (purple cupcakes) my little niece managed to grab one of mine when I was sorting cake stuff out & bit a hole into one of mine; when I was at the cake show I went to the stand and asked if I could buy just one to complete my set (I told them what had happened) and they told me not to worry and gave me a new one.
Looks fantastic, I love it.
 I have them and use them all the time. They work really well. Definitely worth the money IMO
  This is so cute, did you use equal measures?
I bought mine from DinkyDoodle and love it. I use it for everything. It has cut my work load in half. Plus, Dawn is so nice to deal with.
I've made a couple, I use RKT. You only need the top half of the bottle as that is the part that sticks out the bucket.   Good luck.
9 hours early? Will the bride and family be ready? I hope there aren't any little kids - can you imagine what they'd look like being dressed and primped 9 hours in advance of the ceremony
I tried both spun sugar and bc this morning. BC wins hands down. The spun sugar is just too caramel in colour but the BC is perfect. Thanks so much K8.
Thanks K8 that sounds like a plan, plus I appreciate you pointing out how to do it as I'm not great at visualizing, I'll try that tomorrow morn. I'm determined to take the rest of today off, (it's trés authentic btw)
Thanks K8, I like the idea of white buttercream. I can sort of see that working if I do it correctly.   I like the idea of spun sugar but as you said not sure about how to get it white.