Posts by trixie05

Myslady, thank you. It worked with no problem!
Myslady, went to sweetstamping.com and received this notice:NOTICE: This domain name expired on 05/20/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion. Just so you would know.
I can't find the instructions on doing the Billowing Technique & I would so like to try it. Thanks.
I've done this by putting in two thin logs of two different colors, and when extruding them, slightly twisting them as they come out. Works great! Good luck.
I use my word processor to print/write my message, trying different fonts & sizes. Then I print out the one I like. I then put wax paper over the printed message & pipe over the letters with Royal Icing. Sometimes I have to pipe a second time. Wait until they dry, then just peel the letters off the wax paper & put on your cake. This works great for me.
Leah, What is SPS? Thanks.
Are you still making free cakes? I would love to put my order in!
I would like to know how and where to order the new book on Gelatine Flowers, Bows, Butterflies, etc. Thank you.
OK, where do I go to order this book? Would like a copy asap. Thanks.
Oh, Must have Book; Must have Butterfly sheets; Must have Everything! Wow, can't wait until I get these. Thanks!