Posts by trixie05

Thank you again.  Ordered it, order was acknowledged, now just am awaiting delivery.  You have been so very helpful.
Leah, Thank you so much for your help.  I will now be able to place my order.
This is so confusing to me.  I am doing a 5 tiered stacked wedding cake, 6", 8", 10", 12" & 16", each layer 4" high and transporting it about 50 miles.   I can't figure out what I need for support, and I have emailed three of the cake supply companies, even calling one.  It's been over a week now and haven't had any replies, & I do want to order a set, but can't figure what I need.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks!
That's great to know.  This June I'm doing my first 5 tiered cake & traveling 1 1/2 hrs.  Usually just do 2 & sometimes 3 tiers, so this will be fun!  Thanks again.
Thank you so much for your quick response.  Found the instructions & they are just so great.  Added it to my Favorites Bar.
Help!  I followed directions to open SPS Instructions, from Forums on down, and landed in the here.  Where did I go wrong?  Thanks
Thank you Getus, what a good idea!  I will try the piping gel.   K8memphis, I've traveled short distances with fondant on BC & so far have not had a problem.  Guess I'm worried, as this will be a 5 tiered wedding cake, which I will assemble on site.  Thanks also
Thank you for your reply.  I'm just worried about my fondant fish decorations, etc. falling off.  That should work.
My bride now decided she wants a buttercream cake, 5 tiers, decorated with a nautical theme of fondant decorations and topper.  Living in Florida, with an hour's drive to the venue in warm humid June, will the figures remain on the sides of the cake or just slide off?   I will stack the cake on site, but they will not give me any extra time as they are quite busy with other parties.  Do I just "stick" the figures onto the cake, or is there another way to attach them? ...
How do I make an India Elephant cake topper for a groom's cake?  (They also want the bride & groom sitting on top of the elephant)   Also what's best to use, modeling chocolate or RKT?  Thank you.