Posts by pmarks0

They want a three tiered cake PLUS they want three cakes that each serve 200 people?  How many people are coming to the wedding?  That's 600 servings just in the kitchen cakes and then there is the cake in the 3 tiered cake unless that's a dummy cake.  If they want a total of 200 servings over the three cutting cakes, I would make three 11x15 cakes that are 4" high.  They each give, according to the chart below, 74 servings which makes it slightly more than...
You've not indicated which course you're taking but I have to assume it's one of the certificate courses that runs for 10-14 days.  You also haven't indicated what level of experience you currently have as that will determine what kind of job you might be able to get from having taken the course. They make a claim on their website that you will be able "to graduate fully trained, ready for a career in the baking arts" after having taken one of these certificate courses. ...
Cool.  I think I'm going to have to try this recipe. :)
Do you taste the coffee in it?  I use Bobby Flay's Red Velvet recipe which I quite like but I'd be willing to try this one.
I've never used that mix nor had a 50lb bag, but I would imagine you would need to use it weight, perhaps the weight of what a regular DH or BC cake mix?  I believe the old weight of the mix was 18.5oz and the new is 15oz but I'm not positive about that.  I know there are CC members who buy cake mix in bulk so I'm sure one of them would be able to give you more direction.
Maybe it's me or the website layout on my system? I'm using a MacBook Pro with Firefox and when I click any recipe link in the CC email I don't have the option. I've just done a comparison with my Windows desktop.   1.  The website displays differently on the Mac.   If I click Recipes at the top, I don't get the three tabbed view with Recipes/Tutorials/Articles as it shows on either IE or Firefox on a Windows system.  I just get Home/Recipes and then the recipes listed...
I'm bumping this because I'm getting increasingly frustrated no one (ie Heath or Jackie or a moderator) have answered. I receive the emails from CC that often have recipes I want to save or I browse the Recipes section. I don't want to share the recipe on Facebook, Pin It, Tweet It or share it  using another social medium. I just want to add it to my Favorite Recipes on CC so I can find it again at a later date. Why can't I do this anymore? It appears that recipes that...
What about contacting Nordicware directly and seeing if they can tell you?  They might have a database of the instructions for your pans.   http://www.nordicware.com/contact
I just did a google search for push pop containers and found these links.  I've never heard of them or dealt with them, so can't offer anything insightful about the companies.  But it doesn't look like you will find them for less than 50 cents each.   http://plasticcontainercity.com/Push-Pop-Containers.htm?gclid=CMvj3oCOhboCFQkSMwodIlgAEw   http://www.pushpopcontainers.net/
Think giant pasta roller. Both rollers have to move to pass the fondant through.