Posts by DALIG

Thank you all for your answers well the ones that i was looking at the ones from inkedlebles i figured it was gonna cost me $237 shipping included and even dough i can get it for a few dlls less it still sounds like a good price to me. Well i guess i have a lot of thinking to do, and thank you all again.
Ok im sorry if this has come up before but i never considered getting an edible printer before, since my birthday is coming up my husband wants to get me one, so what im wondering is how do you guys know what to charge for your edible photos and stuff, i mean how do you know how much ink are you using when you print a picture or some letter how do you base your prices. I hope somebody can help me since i have to let my hubby know if i really want this since i dont want it...
I just run across this on ebay and i think this is what your looking for just let see if the link works http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4925.m570.l1313&_nkw=4+oz+plastic+cup&_sacat=See-All-Categories well any ways if you cant use this link just go to ebay and type 4 oz Portion / Soufflé Cups with Lids 500 Sets - Plastic 4 Ounce ContainersI really hope this it it. good luck
Im sorry if this has come up before and if it has please show me the link to see it.So i got the new cake boss book and i tried the vanilla recipe and although i like how sturdy it is i really dont like the taste a lot or how is not moist enough i like the betty crocker mixes and the doctored cakes but really is it me? or is it just not that good as they make it sound?, have you tried them? do you think making some changes to the mixture will make it moister?. thank you...
well i dont know about a pound cake recipe but i also have a question has any one tried the madeira cake I have a couple of books that mention it and say that is good for carvien, so if you have is it good?
thanks for the list but i am wondering has anyone bought CAKE DECORATING SKILLS i would like to buy it but i have no idea what is it about does any body knows?
ok those are the cutest cookies i ve ever seen but i imagine all the work, about how much are you thinking of charging for them?for the holidays im thinking something simple, tell me what you think.for thanksgivin i was thinking bundt cakes with a candle in the middle wich will have a pretty ribon and some fondant ivy leafs on fall colors casually placed around the bundt.
ok i just have to ask, what exactly did she say when she ask for the free cake i mean who does she think she is that she would deserve all of this for free, that is just unbelievable.and about the email from the birthday girl i also believe that she is not asking for a free cake a lot of times we dont really know how to express our selves and it comes out completely diferent from what we are thinking so just go ahead and ask for her budget and if she answer then you can go...
now that you mention it I am just starting to figure it out and I am having a problem with a recipe it calls for 2 2/3 cups of flour but when i put it in it never pops up the price and I dont know how to put it in I buy the 10 lb flour for $8 and how can I put it in?Thanks
well i am not really sure how much space you need for that many cupcakes but i have to say that just last weekend i bougth a cake/cup cake stand at michaels from wilton and i was going to use a 40% off coupon with it wich would it make it $60.00 but the cashier, such sweet girl used my 50% off coupon that i had for another item and it turned out to be $50.00 at the end the stand holds up 6 tiers starting with an 8" and the bottom hold a 16" cake may be you can figure out...