Posts by Kathy107

Hi.  I see Cake Central is advertising Cake Style TV Topsy Turvy Party Cake 50% off on line cake decorating classes.  I guess this is something new.  Does anyone have any input on these classes as well?  Thanks.
Thanks.  Her reviews are helpful.
Cute cake
Hi.  I have a small kitchen with very limited space.  I need a stainless steel work table that I can roll my fondant out on.  I also need to be able to fold it up and put away.  So far the only one I found is http://www.amazon.com/Honey-Can-Do-TBL-01566-Stainless-Steel-Folding/dp/B003IYHACG  It was too small.  My kitchen table is bigger than that.  Does anyone know if there is a stainless steel foldable table out there?  Thanks. 
Can anyone tell me what brand and style punches you like?  Thanks.
Where can I find Kara's reviews on her blog? Thanks.
Thanks everyone for your replies.  Thanks sfandm for your detailed review of Jessica Harris' craftsy video and the $20 deal info.  I will be purchasing this one.
Hi.  What is the name of the sand toys you found for cookie cutters?  Can they be used to cake pops as well?  Thanks.
Thanks.
Cakenology.com.  I ordered mine a few weeks ago but haven't had the time to watch it.  Hopefully I can watch it soon.  I know it will be good because I took a class with Mike over a year ago and he was great!