Posts by Kathy107

Rae gave great information.  Let us see if the moderators who chased her off will be able to supply us with her knowledge. 
Rose Levy's White Velvet Butter Cake.
I really love all the cutters I purchased on Cheapcookiecutters.com.  They have a number of character cutters that you can't find anywhere else.  I purchased from Plastics in Print.  I really like their cutters as well.  Good luck.
If so which ones?  Any recommendations?  Thanks.
I just saw that Kaysie Lackey has a on-line video on how to make this cake on Cakemasters.com.  I think it is $35.00.  Hope this helps.
Kaysie has a on-line tutorial for this cake at Cakemasters.com.  I just saw it advertised this morning.  I think it costs about $35 to view.  Hope this helps.
Annie70, What crusting buttercream did you use for your cookies?  Do you have any pictures you can share?  Thanks.
Thanks.
Hi.  I read the older posts about airbrushes.  Anyone buy one recently?  Any recommendations.  I am thinking about the Kopykake.  Thanks.
Hi.  Where can I find a rolling pin that has a texture that I can use for a car cake?  I want to use it to make a grill on the car.  Thank you.