Posts by Kathy107

Hi Darla and thecookiefairy. I am going to Cookie Con. Can't wait. I am from NY and am a hobby baker. It would be nice to meet you girls there to say hello.
As of today The Garden State Cake Show Facebook page says please be patient we are trying the secure the location for the 2014 show. 
I can't find any info either. I know that there isn't a CT this year so I am wondering if NJ isn't having one this year.
MimiFix your cookies look delicious. 
I like Merkens candy melts.  I don't know how much chocolate you would need for 500 pops.  But it is too early too order the candy melts.  Wait a little longer.  The candy melts have a 6 month shelf life.  After that it gets very thick when you melt them and they will fall off the sticks. 
How does the white chocolate ganache taste?  Is it really sweet?  Thank you.
Let us know how you like the Master Airbrush please.  Thanks.
Thanks.
Hello sdoc12.   I don't think you looked long enough on the ICE Website.   I just checked the ICE Recreational Website.  They have a Techniques of Cake Baking 1 & 2 starting on 1/6/14 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  You can just take 1 of the courses if you don't have the time to take both.  There is also another class Two Day Cake Baking that starts 1/4/14 at 10:00 AM.  You can also check out the Sur La Table website.  They have locations in NJ and NY.  There prices are cheaper...
This site is getting funnier and funnier.