Posts by ChoueiriCakeCo

That's very helpful. Thanks, both of you!
I'm looking for a very strong edible glue to attach arms, legs, and other pieces for my gum paste figures. I think that royal icing would work very well since it dries rock hard, but I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this & does it work well?Thanks
Thank you! I just finished making my first batch, some of them were cracked and frothy looking (I think I didn't add enough sugar), but the rest came out pretty good, I made them in several colors and flavors (mint, lemon, coconut, etc.). I will keep practicing and experimenting Thanks again
I'm about to make a small batch of meringues for the first time, I will be using this recipe:Makes 6 dozen or 12 (6 cookie) servings.Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 45 minutesCool Time: 1 hour4 egg whites, at room temperature1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cream of Tartar1 cup sugar1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract 25 to 30 drops McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg DyeProblem is, I do not need 6 dozen cookies! Is there any way to cut this recipe so that it makes...
This sounds delicious! Have you tried any fillings with this cake?
I'm currently planning my daughter's 3rd birthday, and am looking for a simple, delicious filling to use.I may use either the Madeira cake recipe: http://cakecentral.com/recipes/6023/madeira-cakeOr a vanilla butter cake recipe: http://cakecentral.com/recipes/4313/vanilla-butter-cake-from-the-mermaid-bakeryStill not sure which I plan on using yet, but they will be frosted with whipped cream buttercream:...
I just got a request from a family member to make cake decorations for a psych themed birthday cake (for sunday!). I will not be making the cake, just the decorations (may be for a sheet cake or 10in round cake). I need to include Pineapples and the color green, but I want to make something interesting and not plain and would love to hear some suggestions, anything else related to the show would be great!TIA
Hi!My toddler will be celebrating her 3rd birthday in a few months, and I would love to make a cake for her. But she does not eat candy or non organic food. For her special day, I would like to make her cake as healthy as possible, but still want a dense cake that can be carved and decorated with fondant. Any suggestions for a recipe with natural ingredients (and natural substitues for sugar like honey, etc.), would be greatly appreciated! TIA
I most likely will make it without the black base (so it will stand directly on top of the cake). Since the legs are going to be very "boxy" and thick, the skewers should work just fine Thank you!
I will definitely post pics This will be one of my biggest projects so far, and I'm just hoping everything goes as planned!