Posts by doramoreno62

Thanks so much for the info. I will look it up!
brincess, I bake from scratch also, but I have never baked a roll cake. I guess I just figured I could get away with a box mix. Is there a specific recipe you use for this type of cake? Thanks in advance for your answer.
It was love at first sight for me too! I frost all my cakes with Pastry Pride. I dip the end of a butter knife into the dust and lightly blow it on to the cake. It really adds a pretty sparkle.
OK so this is the first time I've ever made a jelly roll style cake. I baked a Duncan Hines chocolate cake according to the directions and spread it in a jelly roll pan. I turned it over onto a clean towel and rolled it up. I let it cool thoughly. I did not refrigerate it. When I unrolled it, it broke into so many pieces I couldn't use it . Ok so I'll save the broken pieces for cake balls. Anyway, is there anyone out the there that can give any helpful tips?? Maybe I...
She removed it. It was on her CC profile but it's gone now. I swear, the things people do to get attention! I guess this one backfired!
Doubt it. Why would she be so quick to remove the picture from her blog? Someone's Busted!!
I went on her blog/website and didn't see the cake. Maybe it was removed??
OK so I made a batch of this stuff tonite. I must confess that I do not particularly like buttercream and have never had any requests from customers for buttercream icing. I frost all my cakes in Pastry Pride but have recently began to make frozen buttercream transfers. I must say, that once I tasted indydebi's recipe, I realized that this is a really good tasting buttercream. And my FBCT came out flawless! If I ever do get a request for buttercream, this is the one I will...
OK so I got a real big craving for some chocolate cake balls so I made them. I only ate about 2 or 3....ok maybe 10 . Anyway there's no way I will eat any more so can I freeze them? They have already been dipped in chocolate and are in the fridge. Should I put them in freezer bags, or a storage container? I have to attend a baby shower on Sept. 11th, and I'm thinking I want to take them so others can eat them. I think they should be OK...right? Thanks in advance for any...
Great! I don't think I can wait till the weekend. I may just have to try it tonite!