Posts by doramoreno62

Their edible diamonds are gorgeous too! I used them on my parents 50th Anniversary cake in my pictures. They look so real!
Your fondant will slide off. It gets gooey and soft from the moisture in the Bettercreme. Believe me, I know
That happened to me once and now I use parchment paper. It never sticks. I freeze them for 1.5 hours usually and everything comes out ok. Of course if I have the time I freeze them over night. But try using parchment next time!
Thank you carolinagirlcakes! That's the cake! I wish I could see it better. It looks like there's some chocolate scroll work around the happy birthday plaque. But I can work with this. Thanks again!
Thank you carolinagirlcakes! That's the cake! I wish I could see it better. It looks like there's some chocolate scroll work around the happy birthday plaque. But I can work with this. Thanks again!
Does anyone know what this cake looks like? I've googled it but I got a whole lot of nothing. It's supposed to be a chocolate cake with a yellow duck on top. Can anyone help me? I've never even seen the movie.
Yes, the salt cuts down on the sweetness!
Yo personalmente Los cobraria a $2 cada uno. Es mas trabajo hacer 50 cupcakes individuales que un pastel para 50 individuos.
If just keep layering on the color until I get a solid gold or silver. Let each coat dry completely before adding another coat or else it will look streaky.
I use 1 box of Duncan Hines mix for each 10" pan. You may want to put a collar on the cake pans to avoid any spills just in case the cake rises over the pan. It's never happened to me but it happens all the time to my neighbor. My guess is that it has to do with oven temperature. Good luck!