Posts by lisamenz

I recommend Icing Images as far as Edible Printers. Debbie the owner , is a real business lady and will give you top customer service. I have really loved using my machine which I got from Icing Images and have done some amazing works with it. Also Debbie has some incredible amazing top artist who work with her, so therefore you can get all your questions answered on any topic concerning Edible Images for your cake and cookies and etc., needs. I really love her...
We like to wish everyone a Happy New Year for upcoming 2012 Year. We hope you will join us in making our 2nd Annual Florida ICED Cake Show , another huge success ! We again thank Icing Images for their amazing support and sponsorship and donations to this event. We will have something for everyone, from youth to professionals. We have amazing demo classes from the best in the country. We have vendors coming to sell the most up to date cake supplies in the industry...
Do you love cake art? Do you love parties? Then come join us at our 2nd annual Florida ICED Cake Competition March 31st & April 1st of 2012. We have amazing demos, vendors, trophies, prizes. The venue is awesome. Our Show sponsor is ICING IMAGES. We have a amazing charity cause. Visit our website of www.FloridaICED.com or facebook of Florida ICED Cake Competition. We love to have you join us. So get your masks, beads, feathers out and let's have some fun in the sun in...
Our first year was a huge success!! The biggest in Florida. We are now off to planning and preparing for our 2nd Annual Florida ICED Cake Competiton.Mark your calendars for March 31st and April1st Saturday and Sunday weekend of 2012. Our venue is beyond spectular. It will be at the Circle Square Cultural Center in Ocala, Fl. Keep updated on www.FloridaICED.com and our facebook page of Florida ICED Cake Competition. If you have any questions, on sponsoring, vendor...
Glad it work, its a easy way to do small amounts and the oven method keeps is so you can work longer and not have it hardening up on you before your ready.. Happy Decorating
We are in our last week before the show. We have had super responds to our show in entries, admission and demostration sign ups. We are really excited and we have tons of great sponsors, raffles, prizes and awards. There will be something for everyone... So check in on our facebook page and website www.FloridaICED.com and we will post all the winners and results of everything at our 1st annual event. Thanks for all your support.
I see cream cheese receipe here on the post, but I live in Florida , I have a wedding cake coming up and I am looking for a reciepe that is safe to sit out on the cake..I have a receipe , but the bride wants more of a cream cheese base.. I know with cream cheese you have to be careful and I won't touch a reciepe that can get someone sick, not worth it.. Of course the cake will be in a room temp of average 70-75 degrees at all times, including transport.. I always put my...
Thank you for your support, Its exciting for us and you also.. We look forward to your entry and meeting you, not to mention veiwing all the beautiful sugar arts from all the amazing people who will be there, and don't forget support our demostrations classes. We have alot of talent , so don't miss out on that. We want to support these people for coming to support our event... Anything we can do to help in any way, just let us know.. See your there
PhotoFrost sheets are really good. He makes them in house. So its lots of hands on to make them really nice to work with and take off the backing and print on and melt into your sugar medium well... Hope this helps, Happy Cake Decorating
I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a super New Year celebration. I like to update here once in awhile to let everyone know what's going on.Sponsorship is great. Prizes for everyone have flowed in with such generous donations!!! We can't say thank you enough to all the wonderful volunteer judges who are giving their very vauable time.PhotoFrost is our show sponsor. We are very excited about that!!!So we love for all those interested to come join us in our 1st...