Posts by barbara-ann

Hey All- I'm really needing some help...I used to use a chocolate sugar cookies recipe from Antonia74, that had dutch cocoa and coffee in the recipe.  Well I've misplaced my recipe and can't find it anywhere at home or on this site.  If anyone has the recipe, can they PLEASE either post it here or send me a message.  This recipe was the best according to my kids!  Thanks so much. Barbara    BTW...I apologize if this has been posted or talked about recently.
I'm coming for the day on Saturday by myself. Thanks for asking!
I just signed and I was #1299! How many more do we need?
That's the recipe I've used. I thought it was really good. Got lots of compliments on the flavor.Sorry I didn't respond over the weekend...the weather was just to pretty outside, so we spend the weekend outside in the beautiful weather in the great city of HOUSTON, TX.
I've made a lemonade(not pink) cake before. I guess if you want it pink you could add a drop of color in the mix. It's in one of the Southern Living cookbooks I have. Let me know if you need the recipe, I'm at work right now, but I can forward later in the day. I thought it was yummy(and I don't like cake).Barbara
Thanks, Kelly. I was going to do the cake, until my SIL decided to throw a 90th birthday party for my FIL(her dad) and now we will be flying to Florida that weekend. Oh well!
I live in Houston, TX and have to decline doing a wedding cake Nov 10th.(going out of town) and would like to give this lady some names of cake decorators she could call.I anyone is interested please let me know and I will forward your info to her. Thanks.Barbara-Ann
What kind of cake, and what about decorations?Barbara-ann
Indydebi,I was just wondering how you got started in the catering business and how long have you been catering?Barbara
Indydebi,I was just wondering how you got started in the catering business and how long have you been catering?Barbara