Posts by Olenmetra

Anyone near Greensboro, NC  or anyone willing to print a sugar sheet for me and mail it today.  I really need it asap.  Local store printers are down.  11x17 preferably but I will take 8x10 if that is what you have.  Please respond.
I'm looking for a 3d horse mold so I can do a horse and carriage DISPLAY cake ... See examples of horses in the links I provided below. Also, any suggestion for the display cake will be great. I plan to use styrofoam for the carriage and either choc or fondant for the horse. Plz...
I want to bake 4" high cakes (yellow and chocolate). What's the best recipe for this high of a cake.  Are there some recipes that are better than others (to ensure that the cake is done in the middle)?  I want to use a 9" round and a sheet cake.
i have a request to duplicate this look. has anyone done this before or know who this pict belong to, so i can ask?  I need to know approx how many flowers it took to do this
Seems like I've seen a video or something of how to make edible lace from real lace, but I cant find it.  Does anyone know of a tutorial... or any other option to make edible lace?  Lace molds are so expensive.
I can't find my recipe I had for buttercream. It was made with crisco and involved mixing hot water with a powder substance (can't remember if it is merigne powder or not, but it wasn't powder sugar) until its fluffy then adding to sugar.. Any help.
Smckinney - I saw a pict of someone who dressed it like a bear and it was really cute. I'm looking for that pict, or something like it.
The other day I saw a picture of one of those little "sleeping baby cupcake toppers" (see attached) decorated like a bear (it may have been a little bear hat or something. i cant remember, but its not the ones that remind me of mickey mouse ears). I can't find it anywhere now. I can't remember if it was on cake central or on the web. Has anyone seen a pict like that? I need to decorate mine like little bears and no idea how
What size is the actual size (in inches) of Costco's full size sheet cake?
They will be dipped in choc. They shouldn't stick if the choc is hardened right?