Posts by missnnaction

Global sugar art sells those liners...
Kelleym, what a fantastic job you've done. I hope that the bill is passed and that this can trinkle over here to Mississippi.
I was just looking into this yesterday. I found an 8lb can at fondant source for $35. You can also order directly from American Almond... it's a little cheaper.... But depending on your location shipping might not be.
I'm sorry for the mis-communication... I don't work at costco. This recipe was posted by another member and that thread was lost.. I had the recipe saved and just posted it exactly how she/he wrote it.. I'm explaining this becasue I have been getting some pm's from members with questions so... If the original poster of the recipe is out there... You have a great fan base and they have questions for you...
Glad that I could help!
Here it is...work at Costco: here's a taste-alike recipe: 1 cup of heavy whipping cream 1 cup of milk 1 large package of jello vanilla pudding Mix well on mixer for vanilla mousse filling for chocolate we use whipped cream (non dairy) plus chocolate syrop for strawberry it's the same as vanilla but add strawberry preserves. same with the apricot.We don't put anything but cold milk to the pudding, nothing fancy or strange, all the recipes we have are really simple. The...
I agree.. into the oven is a great choice... If you decide to go with fondant source... you can use the coupon code THANKYOU and get $5.00 off your order.
Thanks. My dough was slightly chilled before I scooped them.
Thanks The first is just the reg. sugar cookie dough. The pink is colored and flavored with strawberry oil (lorann's) and the other is marbled with bown and I used lorann's chocolate hazelnut flavor. For the most part they are baked all the way through.. I noticed that the inside top portion is still slightly soft. Next time, I'll bake them a little longer or either not make them so thick.
MichelleM77, I did as you suggested and just used a sugar cookie/butter cookie recipe and they turned out as you stated they would...