Posts by Tea1398

I don't know what I just started a debate or whatever the case may be. Let gets everything straight. I truly believe in my craft. I've done cakes since I was 14 years old. I developed my skills over the course 26 years. I didn't have the help and info from others to help me along the way to be legit. Didn't know to much about the business. All I know is I love to do cakes. I had donate cakes to different organizations and made cakes for friends and family. Did I charge...
Sorry! About the old thread didn't realise that itwas a time lap. I never said all. I was only speaking for those who are not aware of what they are doing and for those who does you were right to report it as decorators we are to help one another to be legit. Sorry if I offend anyone or you that's wasnt my attention . Didn't know it was an old post it showed on my page as recent. Didn't check time or date on my part. That's error on me. Sorry didn't mean to offend . You...
Exactly!
I was reading everyone thread. We all at some point had sold cakes to someone or made cakes for someone that may not had a license kitchen or home or any type of business establishment or business license at all. But like Jason_Kraft stated we all have to start from somewhere. Not everyone can afford incubator kitchen or as such to get their business started.Most people who start their cake business is by doing side jobs and building up their clientele and hopefully they...
Hello! Everyone I have sign the petition as well. I truly wants to run my business out the comfort of my own home. I never wanted a store front. I'm so bum what do you do in the mean time. I thought of renting a kitchen but what good is that going to do unless I'm trying to obtain a business license to sell cakes but the only problem I have is that  I don't have a large clientele to want to rent a kitchen to do one cake every now and then. But then again I don't want to...
I had that same situation kinda happen to me. I've been baking for years and I had this bride call me 4 times about this and that. To put her and myself out our misery. I told her I wouldnt be able to do your cake. You are being to difficult and I believe that you should  hire someone else for your event.   I know that I am good in what I do. Im confident that she will not find a better deal then me if so she wouldnt came to me just as well the lady wouldnt come to...