Posts by soupercb

Any idea how to make this frosting effect? I'm almost thinking they just did it with a spatula, but I am unsure.  Any advice welcome!
Thanks to all of you for your help. I really appreciate it.
I have just read that it can make the fondant get sticky or wet from the condensation.I've never tried it before.
I have a cake request for red velvet. I have shied away from red velvet due to the cream cheese frosting needing to be refrigerated. It will be a fondant covered cake, so I know you don't want to put it in the fridge. Any ideas? I appreciate any help.Thanks in advance!
Thanks! Good idea to freeze a bunch and then decorate when you want them!
Does this work...can you make the cookies and bake them and then freeze them for a few days? Hugely busy week doming up and it would help to have some of that done in advance.Thanks for helping!
It wasn't, but that one is super cute! (I actually found the one I was looking for...it wasn't on this site, but was on cakewrecks sweet sunday). Thanks for finding this one for me, it is also really great!
I hope someone can help me here. A while ago, there was the cutest Disney "up" themed cake on the front page. It seems like it was two layers with tons of balloons and a cutout look of the up house on it. I could swear I saved it to my favorites and now I can't find it. I've tried searching the galleries with no luck either. Does anyone have the link to it?thanks!
I got it on ebay. It is pretty fun.
thanks...the freezer really helped! Some of their little heads still broke off, but I can stick those back on! I appreciate the quick response!