Posts by jade8

does anyone know where the recipes are? i found my fav recipes but the page that had the search and all the sub categories for recipes on the right hand side is no where to be found unless i missed it on here. thanks
below is what i found on the internet one day when i wanted to know the same thing.There is the 1/4 sheet cake that measures 9 inches by 12 inches. A 1/2 sheet cake measures 11 inches by 15 inches. A full sheet cake measures 18 inches by 24 inches. Notice that the 1/2 sheet cake is neither twice the size of a 1/4 cake or half the size of a full sheet cake. It's actually only 50% larger than a 1/4 cake
i didnt realize they were discontinued. thanks guys.
I would like to make my daughter a Disney Princess Square Castle cake and am looking for the kit used in the photo below. If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know.Thank you http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1323520
the Mat is food safe and easy to use. I love mine. as for the wrinkle in the wilton mat, my wilton instructor gave us a great tip on removing the crease. lay a pillow case over the clean mat and iron out the wrinkle on a low setting until its gone. when not using the wilton mat roll it around a rolling pin or something similar.
i love the mat. it rolled out my fondant so nice and smooth no porblems. the only thing i had an issue with was when applying it to the cake, the fondant wanted to pull off the mat before i had a chance to roll back the mat if you know what i mean. not sure why but that was it really. have fun.
if she had more than half the cake left maybe she ordered too much cake and is looking to get something back. i use the hersheys cake all the time and have never had anyone say they dont like it
billys vanilla cupcake recipe is moist and very sturdy.
this is why i think i did something wrong. it was rock hard and in reheating it, the sides softened and the middle stayed hard. when stirring it, there were lumps from the hard ganache. then i had to remelt the whole thing to get it smooth. i had to use it at a very soft consistancy. so soft, it was falling off the spatula.
this is why i think i did something wrong. it was rock hard and in reheating it, the sides softened and the middle stayed hard. when stirring it, there were lumps from the hard ganache. then i had to remelt the whole thing to get it smooth. i had to use it at a very soft consistancy. so soft, it was falling off the spatula.