Posts by Eh4642

Fondx is a great fondant!!
Anyone ever heard of this fondant? Is it Mccalls ice & easy?? Anyone one ever use this? Thanks...
So... to sum it up... after watching all of the tutorials on "satinice.com" I had to contact one of the main presenters and ask them if they really used the product. NOTTTTTTT!!! everything that is being discussed here happend to them. In fact, I don't think it is really Satin Ice in the videos. I must say their customer service is great... but I can't take the cracking anymore! I have officially switched to another brand!
My recipe is as follows:3 cups of cake flour sifted2 bars of salted butter2 cups of sugar4 eggs 3tsp of dominican vanilla3 tsp of baking powder1 cup of milkI bake, then crumbcoat once they cool down w buttercream icing.I use the inverted nails and bake strips. I bake at 325 convection for 37 minutes
How do I make my vanilla cakes moist. I had a customer tell me that me cakes taste good but that they are too dry. Help!!!
How do I make my vanilla cakes moist. I had a customer tell me that me cakes taste good but that they are too dry. Help!!!