Posts by cakenutz

you will get a good workable gumpaste that takes longer to dry so it gives u more time to play with
Great recipes thanks
bump
Did you try your local liquer store they usually carry Godiva chocolate liquer.
I know there was a site that gave the prices for rare or discontinued character pans. Cant remember it does anyone know TIA
Saw a new fondant called dream sugar one nite a couple of months ago on line can't find it now .Does anyone know where I can find it?
Hi I like high ratio shortening much better it is emulsified and makes better icing no greasy after taste can be ordered from a lot of places on line I know country kitchens have it. Hope That Helps
Hi I like high ratio dhortening mush better it is emulsified and makes better icing no greasy after taste can be ordered from a lot of places on line I know country kitchens have it. Hope That Helps
Just got a cricket and have no ideal how to use it anyone know how to find tutorial on it thanks
The rainbow is done by cutting strips of fondant. I would over lap one color slightly over the other to cut the edges that meet together. for your figures I would mix half gumpaste with your fondant iy dries much faster use toothpicks to attach limbs hope that helps