Posts by trish08638

thanks! that was what i was looking for
thanks! that was what i was looking for
i am having a hard time finding pics of intertwined cakes, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciatedTIA
$17.50 it was to be exact! I rounded it off to $20. It was $22.50 at Michaels but my instructor gave us all $5 off coupons. Well worth it!
i would love to get that as a gift. its really nice
i loved taking the classes last year and was very excited to see they had new flowers and techniques to learn. for such a cheap price and just to get out with others who enjoy the same thing its well worth the $20....who knows i may just keep going till they get sick of meTrish
i tried this about a month ago and will prob never go back to the old recipe i was using.....this buttercream is FANTASTIC in heat and it is very tasty, i also took mamawrobins advice and beat the heck out of the crisco.....great recipe, good advice on this websiteT
i am no expert but i use the wilton recipe which uses meringue powder.....i just made it tonight and it came out perfect. i found it on the WILTON websitegood luck, its such fun making flowers out of itT
Hi everyone i need help! i have to make my first sugar free cake for friday and so far no luck the cake i made tonite is dry and tasteless.....does anyone have a good recipe thats sugar free, moist and TASTY?????? i so need help as i have to bake it tomorrowTIA
thank you both, i'm gonna get a cookie sheet with no sides and try that as far as lifting, and the dental floss sounds funny but goodTrish