Posts by noblenole

I have used a lot of red coloring plus some melted red wilton chocolate melts and add to the buttercream.  When it dries it turns a deeper red.  
I had someone send me a pic of a bumblebee inside of a cake.  Is there anyone out there that can show me in a tutorial how it was made to make it look like a bumblebee.  I am a very visual person and I cannot find anything without spending a ton of $ for a book. Any help will be appreciated.   Thank you Awesome Cakes by Pam Pam Nobles
Thank you so much!
post #7 on page one and I also reposted the recipe
posted the recipe
no oil
I am soooooo sorry - I didn't see your response -  Here is the recipe -    1 box of Duncan Hunes Red Velvet Cake mix 1 cup AP flour 1 cup sugar 1 cup sour cream 4 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 tsp salt 1-2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder 1 1/3 cup water   Bake for 50 minutes at 300 degrees then raise temp to 325 and bake till done - approx 20-30 minutes
Thank you soooo much - I didn't think I was ever gonna get an answer! 
I am making a cupcake cake and cupcakes for a wedding and the cupcake cake is the topper.  The couple wants to keep it for their 1 year anniversary - can this be frozen with the bottom of the cupcake cake (Liner) is made of chocolate?  I need to know by tomorrow!!!!
I am making a cupcake cake for a wedding for the top tier to keep for their 1 year anniversary.  Will this liner made from the chocolate freeze for the year until used?