Posts by ashleykay07

Hi Everyone! I noticed this post hasn't been active for a while! I currently live in Poinsett County, Arkansas! I spoke with the Poinsett county clerk and she replied with this There are no licenses or permits required for the county.  If you live in the city limits you would need to contact the city to see if there is anything you need from them.  Your bank may require you to have a Certificate of Business Name or an Assumed Name Certificate filed with us.  You will...
Yes, they're wanting to keep the top tier, so a 6-8-10. Thanks so much! And yes, I've looked at the SPS system most defiantly will be using!
Oh my goodness, I've just begun making cakes again after a few months. I'm a bit nervous about this task. I have only done a couple tiered cakes. I've been asked to make a 3 tier square butter cream aqua color with white accents wedding cake. They also want top tier and bottom chocolate and the middle tier white. They only need to serve a rough estimate as of now is 60. The wedding isn't till Feb 9th. So my questions is what size pans would be best? Also, what brands do...