Posts by TerriLynn

What an awesome idea! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to join.
Hi, MaryKatherine. I would love to know the answer to this question also. I may be in the same situation -- if I am honored enough to make the 1st birthday cake for my friend's baby
What a cool idea!! Thanks for sharing.
I love mine too! I am thinking of buying another one to cut into smaller sizes to use for rolling gum paste for flowers and small projects.
Thanks for sharing the link. I am now subscribed to her tutorials on YouTube. I'm taking a class at her shop on Saturday -- it is "Extreme Cookies and Cupcakes." But ... now I'm craving pizza. ha ha!
Thanks for sharing the link. I am now subscribed to her tutorials on YouTube. I'm taking a class at her shop on Saturday -- it is "Extreme Cookies and Cupcakes." But ... now I'm craving pizza. ha ha!
You can order a very large round tip on the Bake It Pretty website. I just bought one but haven't used it yet. The example they give on the website looks very professional.
Thanks, everyone. What an awesome reference tool! It is so kind of you to share.
Oh!!! I would love the recipe too