Posts by cmccann43

I have this wedding cake to do in a few weeks and I am in a panic because I can't find this scroll/mold. Does anyone recognize it or know where I might find it???? I would appreciate any help!! Thanks so much!
Thanks! I think I will look for an impression mat to match!
I have a request for this groom's cake but I'm not sure how to make the stamped leather look in the middle. Can anyone help please?
Thank you!
How do I get this effect in the camo? Would I use something like a paintbrush and drag it through the airbrushed color while still wet or is there something clear that you can use to brush the design on the cake before airbrushing so that the paint wont stick to that area? Im new to airbrushing so..help! thanks!
Palestine! Just south of Tyler. Hello everybody!
I need to make a pair of baby cowboy boots for a baby shower cake. I saw a template that someone had posted, but now I can't find it. Can someone direct me as to where that is? Thanks!
Ok. Thank you everyone! I was hoping there was an easier way to do this, but I can see it's just going to take time. Thank you all for the suggestions!
I have to do a wedding cake next month and around the base of each tier I have to put lots and lots of dragees of all sizes. What is the easiest way to do this? Is there some trick to it? The cake will be buttercream. Here is a picture similar to what I will have to do. Any tips from the experts????http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1363524
Thanks Ollehar! I'll try that!