Posts by cakertainment

Thanks for the info and opinions everyone!! The lollipop sticks were in the palm trees I made not in the actual cake. Thanks for letting me know though about other ways of support.
I dropped the cake off to her and she did not say a thing....she said it looked cute and I did not get any bad feedback. I just worry since I am new at my business. Thanks so much for replys!!
I made a cake for a woman who found me online. It was for her daughter's sweet 16 and they wanted a luau cake. I followed their specifications except some of the flowers were lighter in color and I used fondant writer which was not as pretty as piping. The cake over all was adorable and I know it tasted great. I used dowels and I explained everything such as the dowels and lollipop sticks that were in the cake for support and decorations. It was for 20-25 people and I...
I made a cake for a woman who found me online. It was for her daughter's sweet 16 and they wanted a luau cake. I followed their specifications except some of the flowers were lighter in color and I used fondant writer which was not as pretty as piping. The cake over all was adorable and I know it tasted great. I used dowels and I explained everything such as the dowels and lollipop sticks that were in the cake for support and decorations. It was for 20-25 people and I...