Posts by Rachie204

Is there a tutorial for a gumpaste airplane or fondant airplane anywhere? I can't find one
i will never forget that sinking feeling in my stomach the first time i dropped an iced cake. Just happened to be the bottom of my first wedding cake order...lol Sorry...sounds like you did a great job staying calm and rebaking.
Just head someone got one of these.....anyone have one? How do you like it?
thank you leah-s....my sister-in law really wants a cake with fresh ones for her grandmother this weekend...she is literally on her death bed and this will probably be her last birthday cake so i wanted to do what she asked.
I know that hydrangeas are poisonous and I know that you wouldn't want to stick them in a cake but is there any safe way to use fresh hydrangeas on a cake and if so how quickly are they going to wilt?
Thanks Apti! Good luck...hope it goes smoothly for you
just wanted you to know you are not alone. I have been having lots of issues lately with my cakes as well. I have taken the advice of those here on CC and am currently taking a break....and boy is it nice! Maybe you could use one as well. Just knowing I don't have any cake responsibilities for the moment makes me feel better. Hopefully I will come back refreshed and thing will go more smoothly. Best wishes!
i used that pan for a bowling cake just a few weekends ago and didn't have great results. Mine ended up cracking because I kept having to move it due to other issues...however the cake held up fine even though it was compromised....
these are all wonderful and very helpful...thanks everyone. I will post pictures when finished. Glad to see i'm not the only one who has a hard time thinking of manly designs...i knew polka dots weren't gonna cut it this time
Patty T...lol the fathers day cake is one I saved earlier today while browsing on here and was leaning towards doing a similar design...neat that you posted it here. Great cake and thanks for the inspiration