Posts by mom2twogrlz

Do you leave the foil ones on for delivery or is this just for the baking process. Is the white just inside the foil which is inside the pan?? I love cupcakes but have been very disappointed in my results so far. This thread is great!
That is what I was thinking....thanks for humoring me and my silly question!
Silly question for professionals, I know, but here it goes. Does anyone know how long store bought frosting will last when left out of the fridge? I am putting together a last minute cake for a friend and I have some left over frosting from Halloween cookies that I could use to make a small "The Incredibles" logo with. But I took it out of the fridge yesterday. I would hate to make a whole batch of homemade icing for something so small.
That is funny.... But good news, I found them at the one and only restaurant supply place in town. Thanks for the suggestion, I wasn't thinking restaurant but only bakery supplies.
Does anyone have the Fat Daddio pans? What is the difference between them and the Magic Line?
Thanks Guys. It is my mission today to find them locally. I live in Bakersfield, CA and well, let's just say there is a shortage of any professional supplies here in town. CC is the best!
thank you. would ebay be the best place to buy them? I need them this week for a cake due next weekend.
Hello All, I am new to cake decorating and was wondering where is the least expensive place to get the "true" square cake pans and which brand is the best. Thanks.
It' so good to see everyone using Amoretti flavorings. I am new to cake decorating, and my sister works for them, she got me a ton of stuff and I love it!!!! You should try their fondant, it is perfect, so easy to work with.
Jan H, thank you so much. I had been searching for a sample cake and couldn't find it. This is very similar to my idea.