Posts by crystal18_corpus

Hi welcome to CC and welcome to the world of cake decorating... you will love it so much so much to learn just keep practicing any chance you get and read and watch the you tube videos good luck
That cake is done using Cake Stackers google it
you did a beautiful job
wow I wish my first cake was as beautiful.. you have a natural talent and every cake you do will get better ,,, great job.
Icing Images girl here.. I use their gold inks and premium sheets no clogging and I get beautiul images.. My edible printer was the nest gift my husband ever got me... he got me a Cannon from office max and I purchased the inks and paper from icingimages.com   so easy to set the printer up with her instructions in the order...
    I have to say the best investment I purchased was Sharon Zambito Perfecting the Art of Buttercream.. When she explained her technique for smoothing it just clicked... and it takes practice... I like to apply my icing with the wilton 1m tip thats the big open star it applies a even layer to the whole cake then use a bench scraper to smooth it out not a spatula..... Here is a pic of a cake I iced today all buttercream no fondant...
yes I am having the exact same problem which is why I am here online searching all my other colors are so vibrant and true.. just cant get the red to print it comes out almost brown or dark brick color... I dont know what to do I have no clogs and my nozzel check comes out fine...
I have the Cannon and purchsed my ink and paper from Icing Images my prints are so vibrant and you just want to eat the whole sheet of paper because it smells so good...I am very happy with the products this was my first time using an edible image printer and the info you get with your order makes it so easy to set up the printer.... Thank you IcingImages.... I am getting ready to order more paper and ink..... I have never had a problem with clogs I just turn my printer on...
I just purchased Jello Jiggler letter cutters you can google them. They are so cute the shape check them out, They are red
http://www.cakeboss.com/PreventBulging.aspx