Posts by Harley7

Thank you so much, I will try it! I've also heard that Lestoil works. Again, thank you!! 
Does anyone know how to get those nasty butter stains out of clothing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!! 
Thank you, i will try these suggestions! You're the best!!
Hey Everyone, Any suggestions on how to cover a cake with fondant and not see the seams? When ever I cover a cake with fondant I can see each level of the cake, is it that my fondant isn't thick enough or that I'm putting too much frosting or filling in each level? HELP!! Any suggestions would be fantastic. Thank you in advance. Best, H7
Again, Thank you to all who responded to this post! I used the organic applesauce idea and the cake turned out beautifully. It was delicious and very moist!! The bride and Groom we're very happy!! THANK YOU!! I have posted a photo of the cakes! One was the her Birthday cake and the other was the wedding cake. You all are the BEST!!!!
I can't thank you all enough for all the fantastic information!! The client didn't say whether it was the fat issue, it was just "we want organic, everything must be natural and from the area!" I will certainly check on the fat issue. I think I will try the applesauce idea and see how that goes. I'm doing a test run so wish me luck! I'll let you know how it turns out. Again, THANK YOU!!!!
Help! I have a client who wants a cake to be totally organic. The cake they've requested is something they have had before at a local restaurant. They love it! The problem is it's not organic, FAR from it! I don't mind adapting however my question is what do I use in place of oil? They don't want the oil and again they want it to be organic. Any suggestions will be appreciated!!! Thanks, G