Posts by bakingshell

you def should be able to! just make sure that after a few layers put some dowel rods and then a cake board and keep going! then of course cover your cake with the fondant
With the Wilton food coloring for each cup of icing you would need a tsp of the red icing color to get a good red. but if you get the no taste red Wilton food coloring you wont get that nasty sour taste. I have done this a few times and people still loved my icing. Also i did take a tsp less water and used a little more flavoring. so reduce the water a tiny bit and add more flavoring and use tsp of coloring for each cup of icing. But if you really dont want to do that...
Help me please. I bought a set of Bleeding heart cutter and i dont have instructions. I have look everywhere and still cant find anything. If anyone could tell me how to make them i would be so very happy. Thanks in advance!
wow oh wow i am in heaven
WOW you are amazing. I would not have thought a church would do something like that but the fact that you volunteered you time and designs with people for free make me inspired. My thought would be to make each couple a small 6" cake for themselves to take home to save for 1 year and then just do a few sheet cakes to feed the whole church. I think that you should make a base that has all 3 cakes kinda cascade down into the sheet cakes would be awesome and the couples could...
thanks i did look through this and it doesn't have anything for the nike baby shoe just baby booties and converse and high heels. nothing for nike. OMG! I really need that template. but thanks for the help!
ok so i was on here awhile ago and saw that someone had done a baby nike shoe. does anyone have a template for that shoe. i have asked the maker if she had posted one but no answer yet. I have a baby's 1st birthday cake due on Dec. 18th and my client asked if I could do a nike shoe on the cake. I told him i would try. So can anyone please help me out. I have tried making the template myself but with no prevail. Of course my daughter has a size 5 baby shoe so I can't just...
Hi, I teach Wilton classes in Glen burnie maryland and our Michaels have this edible glitter. It is so cute and it taste pretty good to. You might only find it at michaels they tend to have all types of stuff. Good luck finding it.
I am so sorry you are having that problem. I think I agree with the bride getting cash out of her bank account and giving it to you. It is just as easy since she has to deal with putting the money into your account anyways. I think you need to tell her about it and let her know that she needs to have cash in hand before you finish her cake. Just for the fact if she gets the cake before giving you cash then there might be a problem there as well. I think before future...
I agree with Edna as well. I dont like the shape of this pan and dont think that it would bake well or evenly. Plus the price of them are outrageous OMG even with the 10% discount given. Crazy! I like the topsy turvy look but will not be buying these pans I will carve my cakes.