Posts by Lee-Ann

I guess it's one of those personal things whether you share or not. I don't mind sharing my recipes, simply because I know that I will probably not get the opportunity to open my own shop and if others can create something delicious with a bit of help from me then that makes me happy. I totally understand if you've put time and effort into a recipe and it makes for successful business and is a signature recipe of yours then I probably wouldn't, I would suggest something...
Well it's so great to see there are others out there that feel the same. Hang in there Lori. I too find it difficult to say no as I don't want to disappoint anyone. I am still quite a novice at this too and need a lot of guidance on how to get things done and clean, sharp edges etc. My jaw just about drops when I see the absolutely stunning cakes on here and how talented everyone is. I can only strive to be that good one day. I get a lot of tips and ideas from here...
Hi, I've made this chocolate recipe before - it's incredibly fudgy, heavy and chocolatey - it was big hit. I covered it with a ganache.GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKEPerfect for gluten-free treat for chocolate lovers! Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream, or simply dusted with icing sugar. I flour the pan using cocoa powder so it won’t leave white marks on the cake and keeps it totally gluten free.Ingredients 125g  dark chocolate, chopped125g  butter185g  (¾ cup) white...