Posts by baergarivera

noemi3,querida, eso te quedo tan puto. Congratulations esta preciosisimo.Pregunta, como tu aces que el frosting se quede en los palitons para mejor desir espigas que pones a los biscochos de las esquinas?? estoy loca para acer esta technica y so se me podrias ayudar please?No estoy en puerto rico y nesesito ayuda. yo se que aya se venden pero yo quisiera abrender.gracias.michelle Baerga-Rivera
Hi,I hope this helps. I have it save as one of my favoritesgrannys3angels is a member that has the baby bottieshope this helps MichelleGod bless
Hi All.I feel your fustration on the SCORE Delema, I went to them for help OMG I came out more confuse than anything else., ANY WAYS ME and my NEW YORK ATTIDE SAID F^%$ THEM LOL There has to be a better way out of this f*&^%*^ mess,. Well I look in the yellow pages and came across this wonderful website which I hope it can help you guys I pray to god it does couse it's helping me getting all this s&t square away. WWW.SBA.GOVTHIS WEBSITE IS FOR SMALL BUSINESS...
Hi All.I feel your fustration on the SCORE Delema, I went to them for help OMG I came out more confuse than anything else., ANY WAYS ME and my NEW YORK ATTIDE SAID F^%$ THEM LOL There has to be a better way out of this f*&^%*^ mess,. Well I look in the yellow pages and came across this wonderful website which I hope it can help you guys I pray to god it does couse it's helping me getting all this s&t square away. WWW.SBA.GOVTHIS WEBSITE IS FOR SMALL BUSINESS...
Jenni2383,I know exactly what you mean. When the customers come and pick up the cake i am happy but the real comments i want is from my cc family. My hubby thinks i am nuts but its like with each and every cake I make i can't wait until i finish to put it up on cc and at times i get no comments at all and that really hurts my fealing but when i do get comments my EGO GOES HIGHER AND HIGHERRRRRRRRRRR LOLMichelle
deetmar,Sorry this happend to you I know that this can be so upsetting at times.Just remember to never order from them again, and for the near future just order with enoge time so if this was to happend you will not be affective by there dum actions .Good luck next time Michelle
LENORE,Plastic gloves and a face mask, ITS SAD BUT ONE'S YOU MAKE A COMMITMENT YOU MUST FULLIT IT THIS WAY YOU COULD LOSE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME SOME SERIOUS CUSTOMER, REMEMBER AT TIMES THE BEST CLIENTS ARE THE WORST CLIENT MICHELLE
THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THIS WEB SITE SHOULD SAY.IF YOU HAVE NOT PATIENCE YOU ARE IN TRUBLE... WHEN WE DO UPDATES OM GHSSSSS I AM SO ADDICTIVE IS LIKE A DRUG OR SHOULD I SAY A SUPER DRUG. I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET IN I WAS LIKE A MAD WOMEN I CRY WAY TO MUCH I WAS LIKE THIS F SURBER MY F HUSBAND I WAS DROPPING THE LETTER F LIKE FUDGE I MISS YOU GUSY SOO SOOOS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHAPPY TO BE BACK MICHELLE
MARIA,QUERIDA TE BOTASTE QUE LINDO TE QUEDO ESTA MUY MUY LINDO.Michelle
dynee,I am sorry to tell you that i think your definally liying about this cake being your first cake. First of all 1. YOU SHOULD BE PROUDSEND OF ALL 2. YOU DID A KICK ASS JOB THIRD AND FOUTH MOST THIS IS A STUNNING CAKE NO WONDER WHY THE BRIDE LOVE IT. I think you should be very proud you really did a GREAT JOB, Congratulations.Michelle