Posts by delilahmarie

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful job!
A friend of mine has requested some rum balls. I've never made those before, but I want to WOW her. Does anyone have a recipe that is just delicious? Thanks in advance!
I am making a little man for a cake this weekend and I am very new to this. His arms are falling off and so are his shoes. How can I hold him together? Royal icing? Buttercream? Super glue? LOL He has a spaghetti skeleton, but it's breaking in some places. Any advice would be VERY helpful! Thanks!
Yeah. I used the Wilton gold dust and it looked like shimmery beige. I was sort of disappointed.
Wow, I had no idea there would be such a simple answer! LOL Duh!
I've seen quite a few cakes on the site where people paint scenes on their fondant. Or they paint their gumpaste flowers and figures. What type of "paint" do you use? Thanks!
Yes, I will definitely have blood spatter!!
My brother's birthday is coming up and my sis-in-law asked me to make a cake for him. His favorite tv show is Dexter and I'd love to make him a Dexter themed birthday cake. He doesn't want any fondant. My initial thought (and if you don't watch the show, this won't make any sense) was to do the dismembered and bow-tied Barbie doll with maybe a little red piping gel drips down the sides. But other than that, I'm running dry on ideas. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
I made ganache for the first time this past week and it was the perfect consistency for filling, which is what I used it for. I used 17 ounces of chocolate and 1 cup of whipping cream and it was delicious!
What about SPS? I don't see that on the list. And I'm clueless.