Posts by soledad

Cuando preguntas si se tienen cortar te refieres al quequito o al "capecillo"?Yo creo, si te refieres al quequito, con poner menos mezcla en el "capecillo seria suficientes. Podrias hacer una prueba, para ver que cantidad necesitas. Por ejemplo, yo pongo 1/4 de taza de mezcla en cada 'capecillo"(sin raspar los bordes,solo lo que cae) y me quedan con una lomita pequena. Pero uds. necesitan que quede bajo para poner lo que es el ganache que han decidido, entonces yo le...
Hola! Sobre vuestra pregunta lo siento pero no se nada Pero les quiero decir que vuestro trabajo esta bello y muy original! El borde en el pastel de arriba fue una brillante idea!Y decirles tambien que si se refieren a lo brilloso que esta, yo no lo veo mal...es mas, yo a proposito le paso el vapor de la plancha sobre partes del fondant de los pocos pasteles que he hecho para que se miren asi de brilloso, para mi asi se miran mas bonitos! Pero eso es cuestion de...
How many charaters do you need to make and how big? if is only WUBBZY why don't you buy the 'RICE KRISPIE TREATS" it is already prepare. Is much easier this way.You just squish it together to make your figure.You can buy it individual packages at any supermarket or you can buy a box of 24 packages at SAM'S or COSTCO for $8.00. If you make it you spend as follow: cereal : $2.89mashmellows :3.00misc. anything else the recipe calls for : maybe $1.00 It is almost the...
Kimbordeaux...wouldn't the fondant get too soft if you covered it? Maybe it should be left a little bit open underneath?
jones5cm it is to give a space between tiers... it is a very pretty look. and you can cover them with fondant,ribbons or contact paper or sugar flowers or real flowers.
google in images or go to flicker, in search put: hawaiian cakes , in any of them you will get lots of ideas!!!! CIAO
You do beautiful work!! How long have you been into it? very good designs and color combination, also good figure making For pricing this is how I would do it... 1.-see how much they chg in your area, which you have already done!! 2.- add up cost (ingredients,supplies+misc.) and multiply by 33.- I would also chg extra for any extra decorations because of the time it takes to do them.Taking all this in consideration( CC friends, am I missing anything else?) make your...
I did a graduation cake for my son and I did not know of anyone who could do an edible print!... so I took my son's picture to Staples Office Supply Store and had it laminated. So that is not so expensive glue 4 pictures in a sheet of paper and have that sheet of paper laminated that way is cheaper, later you cut it individually. You can see the cake in my photos. CIAO
In regards to overbaking of cake.... get a good timer and get use to using it. Ever since I am using one, my cakes are coming out great! If the cake calls for 45min. I set the timer for 35min when it rings I know That I have to check how is doing, turn the oven light on and keep and eye on it.because is very close of being done CIAO
Budget wise, I would do cupcakes with a 6" top cake.You could make your own cupcakestand there are tutorial here on CC to make it and you can make camo decorations of fondant for the cupcakes.Being first time I would not try to make the fondant ... I would buy it. I read someplace that you should not try to do so many new steps at the same time, specially in baking. Google images and put in search camouflage cakes or camouflage cupcakes there you can get an idea. But go...