Posts by jadepearl

BrandisBaked - Thanks for the link :)   ellavanilla - The cheesecake is non-bake. So, after its set, then only can I put the meringue on top of it. After that, I have to pop it into the oven to bake it till its cooked about 10 mins.  However, after a day, the meringue starts weeping :(  We tried the no-bake lemon meringue cheesecake and its indeed meringue.  ​ I will keep on searching for the answer...thanks everyone!   Warmest regards, jp      
My apologies 810whitechoc.  I am trying to make a lemon meringue cheesecake, its a no-bake version. After making the no-bake lemon cheesecake, I would like to put a layer of meringue on top.  It looks something like this.  This photo is from taste.com     However, I have a problem...the meringue which is on top of the cheesecake weeps after 1 day.  Anyone who knows how to stop the meringue from weeping, please help...   Thank you.   Regards,   jp
Hello Everyone!   I have been a silent reader for a while and everyone is just so amazing and so talented here.  I have been trying to bake lemon meringue cheesecake which will not weep after I keep it overnight but I failed.  I have seen this famous lemon meringue cheesecake in the bakery near my workplace which has been in the cake display fridge for more than 5 days and it does not weep at all.   Anyone can enlighten me please?  What is it that I am doing wrong...