Posts by DaCakeLady09

Thanks! I kept search and unfortunately only found the set. I think I will just hit Home Depot and find a metal piece that I can use to put under the pans.Thanks again!
Hello and Happy New Year to All!!I'm trying to find the topsy turvy cake pans. I don't want the set which I have found and it costs about $150 before shipping. I just need maybe 4 pans. I definitely don't need the 14in. I'm still early in my business and I'm gradually buying my pans. Someone asked for this cake and I'd rather buy the pans as opposed of cutting the cake on a slant. I already hate having to throw out cake when doing sculpted cakes. So if I can avoid this...
Baking more than one cake at time for me it seems the heat gets distributed differently. Rotating the cakes should be done. And if your cakes are baking at different heights it may be, the stove is unlevel or the batter itself got poured in eneven...For the crunchy sides, that happens to me when my cake bakes over the edges...I cut that part off anyway. But putting less batter in the pan works...but sometimes I misjudge and the cake bakes over.