Posts by neida

Hi my friend want i do the sheet cake for her husband and son but don't have a theme is the her husband birthday and son just will have born one month and they want to joint together some one have idea what can i do?is just will gift for my friend thanks in advance
Hi for me look like americolor mint green
Thanks a lot for youtube link and your response slun4ogledka
thank you BatterUpcake for your help will try to find something i need for my son in law this month hi birthday
Hi i want to make a bucke beer cake but don't know how to do the beer and the ices someone can help please?thanks in advance
I can't post my picture anyways i already have on the disney theme cake .thanks a lot to both for your help
hibi bought a same silhouette cutter in cheapcookiecutters.com for 6.95 dollars plus and if you buy over 30 is free shipping,hope you find that help
thank you very much manddi for your help I will try do with edible image over gumpaste and let know how will turn im newbie on cake decorations but love it to do and my niece fall in love with Minnie mouse she turn one soon anyways need make some practice for be sure can do it,thanks again
thanks a lot miriamG for quickly respond really helpful but still have some ? about the cutter don't know what cutter can use for that's perfect letter shape and about the Minnie image do you thinks can be edible printed over gumpaste or just regular image?than for your help
Hi I want to make it this cake topper but don't know how do it and the letters on the front of the cake ?thanks in advance [URL]http://[/URL] I don't know if the picture downloaded