Posts by themoxroxmysox

I would really like to try Fondarific. I've looked at their website and Google and can't seem to find out where, other than ordering it directly from Fondarific.com, I can buy it. Any advice? Thanks!
Ok, thank you for your advice. He has told me though that he doesn't have a sheet/tier preference and is leaving the artistic license up to me. I could chock it up to practice if I couldn't sell, or sell it out of the restaurant I work in though, right? I do know about getting a business liscense and such as I went to college for Hosp./Business, but as a noob, just practicing for family and friends? I guess I don't know, but I have already told him I would make it.
Hi, I want to someday have my own bakery, but don't yet. I am a circus performer as well and have recently put up a little poster of my cakes at the youth circus that I coach at as an ad for myself to try to get some business and practice as well and today a dad of one of the girls in the circus called me to order a suprise birthday cake for his wife for next Saturday night. Hooray! My first real order!... There will be 50-75 people there, but he is not too worried about...