Posts by SandiKB

Hi, I'm making cupcakes for my daughters birthday and wanted to make zebra hearts for the toppers, does anyone know if I can use the sugar sheets in the candy molds and then pour the chocolate over it? I've never worked with sugar sheets before so I'm pretty clueless Any help would really be appreciated! Thanks so much!
Awesome! thanks, I have both
Help!!! I'm out of Viva paper towels, and I have a cake that I need to smooth. I have no way to get out right now, and the cake is for tonight, (thank's to my teenage son offering a cake last night!! ) What else can I use? Help!!!
I just did my first belly cake this weekend, and used the sports ball pan and two cupcakes for the boobs, it worked out really well There's a pic in my album, I def think it would feed 8-10[/img]
Thanks!!! I'm going to mix up the corn syrup and coloring and see what that looks like, if I can't get that to work, then I'll run up to walmart and get some piping gel, thanks a bunch!!!
HiI'm making a vampire baby shower cake this weekend, don't ask, lol, it's going to be a belly cake w/a bite on the belly and blood dripping out, the cake will be covered in fondant, what can I use for the blood so as not to ruin the fondant? I won't put the blood on until right before the shower, but I don't want the fondant to get ruined during the shower. Any ideas? Thanks!Sandi
OK, so I'm new to this whole baking thing, so please be patient I'm making a giant cupcake for my daughter's first birthday, and in my research saw that spray was the best way to ensure the cake would come out smoothly, each side of the cupcake pan has almost a box of mix (this is my practice cake ) and I baked at 325 for 50 min, I saw where 55-65 was recommended, but it was ready at 50, however, the edges are like cookies! LOL! Should I lower the heat, or just go...
Awesome!!! Thank you!
Awesome!!! Thank you!
Hi My name is Sandi, and apparently I do cakes, LOL! Ive done cakes for my kids in the past, and this past weeked I did one for a friend, well that turned into a phone call today needing a cake for tomorrow! Here's my predicament, it's a two tier cake with polka dots and ribbons, on the top is the number 13 and squiggles supported with wire, here's my dilema, I need to make the squiggles and number today, so they'll be hard for tomorrow, I'm using Wilton fondant for the...