Posts by enchantedcreations

I've had several "emails" from Mr. Zuma. I don't open them.
Did you say you were selling them after you made them? Or are they under the impression you just want to make them for yourself? I think that may make a difference. Just a thought................
I'm very excited for you both. I wish you the best of luck, but I know you don't need it!
I had a tasting party a couple of weeks ago. I invited past clients as well as co workers; neighbors and a few friends of friends. I had five cake flavors and two cupcake flavors. I did not charge. I just didn't think it was appropriate. I also had other vendors participate, Mary Kay, Park Lane, a salon and a cookie artist. I got 3 orders that day, and a fourth one a week later. I served wine, coffee, the cakes and cupcakes. I was open for three hours and it went...
Hi Tami.......I enjoyed your guest spot. Thanks!
I have; I've attended all but two. For the most part, they've been fun and I've picked up some pointers. However, they almost always have some sort of audio issues. They are working to correct it. If you're signed up for the seminar, they will send you an email with a replay so you can listen at your leisure and take add'l notes. I like it because it gives a little more insight to some of the cakers I've been following around on their web sites. Kinda like getting to...
You catch on fast! Off post; my kids hated me..... so I knew I was doing something right. Now they luv me. Just ask 'em.
Kids, don't make me turn this car around and go home! LOL
Hi, I just had an open house to launch my cake business. I did "not" charge. I had five different cake flavors and cupcakes as well. But I also invited a friend who does cookies, I had a jewelry rep from Park Lane, I had my hair stylest there with lots of products and a rep from Mary Kay. The basis was to get everyone there, have some wine or coffee, kick back, taste cake and cookies and brouse the different stations. No pressure to buy anything. just have a ladies...
If she's in business as well, then she should have know better than to do this. This was not professional and it doesn't matter it was on FB. I think this speaks volumes of her without uttering a word.