Posts by jennicake

Ok... used it, love it, did a happy dance...   and the sliced off the edge of my fingernail while wiping down the blades.  Wowza haha.  
Yay!  Agbay party!  Have you used it yet?  I sadly have not.  Tomorrow!  Cake cooling on the counter right now in anticipation :D   @Shazza65 that cake is beautiful!
Gumpaste will work for sure!  It will be rolled thin enough that it should dry out in less than a day.  I've managed to dry some thin pieces for picture frames overnight... but it's not humid in my area.   Can you possibly put them in a very low heated oven for a few hours to speed up the drying? 
This would probably be the easiest way: http://marvelousmolds.com/onlays/double-wedding-ring
I believe you!  I tested the blade with my fingernail and WOW is that ever sharp.  I see why its so effective.   I plan to do a happy dance and destroy the heck out of my wilton wire leveller this evening :D
Mine arrived today!!  So exciting, I assembled it right away and then realized I have nothing to test it on.  I have bread and I'm actually tempted to slice it just for fun... even though it's presliced bread.  I have issues lol.   Guess I need to bake something tonight!
 Or eat the rest if it tastes as good as I've been reading it does :p
This sounds tasty, I cant stand the taste of powdered sugar!  Has anyone tried using this recipe with hi ratio shortening instead of butter?  If not, I'm going to give it a shot in the next couple of days and see how it turns out.  I'll let you know :)
I thought it sounded tasty 
Thanks, that helps a bit.  I never know if the dates on fondant tubs are "sell by" or "best by" dates!