Posts by bvwilliams

Thanks for the links.  Now I know where to purchase the kit.
Thanks, sugarpuppet. I'll check it out.
Hi everyone.  Does anybody know the best place to buy a 5" stiletto shoe former and heel mold?  The only type of shoe mold that the cake shop in my town sales is a candy mold.  I'm looking for a more realistic shoe and I've seen fabulous photos of gum paste shoes on CC.  I know to get this perfect look they must be using a shoe mold.  Who knows of a reliable/legitimate store or website that sales them?  Has anyone purchased anything from Sugar Delites?   Thanks, BW
Thank you!  
I do not own a food scale to be able weigh out the additional 3 ozs.  Does anyone know what the equivalent would be in tablespoons or cups?  
Does anyone know the technique of how you make different scenes and shapes inside a cake? Would it be similar to the technique used to make polka dots inside a cake by using pre-baked cake balls? I saw a picture of a cake with flowers inside when you cut it. I was just wondering how it was done. Has anyone tried flowers before?
Does anyone know the technique of how you make different scenes and shapes inside a cake? Would it be similar to the technique used to make polka dots inside a cake by using pre-baked cake balls? I saw a picture of a cake with flowers inside when you cut it. I was just wondering how it was done. Has anyone tried flowers before?
Has anyone actually tried the solutions-- that I've read about-- that makes the smaller cake mixes usable with "Cake Doctor" recipes? I've heard that all you have to do is add 6 Tbls of flour. Also heard you can add from 1/2 to 1/3 cup of flour. I was just wondering if anyone has already tried this. Seems like you would have to add more sugar or something to go with it.If anyone has tried it, does it rise correctly and taste the same as it did when we used the 18.25...
Where can you buy Pillsbury Gold Medal 5# cake mixes?
Thanks everyone. I think I will try that recipe. Just saved it to my favorites.