Posts by Echooo3

I just purchased my first box of Sweetex, man that is a lot of shortening. Has anyone used it in Indydeb's buttercream recipe?I can't wait to try it to see what the fuss is about.
No, not weird. You're lucky!!
Funny, I want to know how to make fondant that isn't shinny like in this picturehttp://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1791412My fondant is always shinny which I chaulk up to using shortening.
I love everything sweet. I love baking and decorating and giving it or selling it away. I do, however, taste/eat the scraps and lick the beaters but I would never make a cake for mysellf to eat, there is so much joy in seeing others enjoy it.I do however need to loose a lot of weight *sigh*Yeah, indydeb, WW is a great program, congrats on the loss.
Wow, that turned out GREAT!
Line it with parchment paper or wax paper before putting the batter in.I prepare my pans with baking spray and then line with parchment. I never have a cake stick.
Indydeb, that is some VALUABLE info. And what on earth are you doing up so early!!
Oh, sweetjane, I would love to see a picture of those!
I Love all things sparkly
Hasn't anyone made a helmet cake? I just don't know how many servings for a full size helmet.