Posts by Cricketina

My most requested cake filling is my strawberry buttercream and people say wow yumm this is great the whole time they are eating it! First I make a delicious buttercream using real butter almond and vanilla flavoring.. Instead of milk or water I use French vanilla coffee creamer..I buy frozen strawberries when fresh are out of season and I have done this with frozen a few plus times...I defrost my strawberries in the microwave don't let them get hot and add them to your...
I am looking for the best and most delicious sponge cake recipe.. They vary a lot I have noticed and I need one that can support the weight of Fondant...like they use on the cake boss..Thank you for your help
I suggest contacting her nicely and give her a chance as she may not know the laws...tell her you mean her no harm but you wanted to inform her of the laws of your State and even encourage her to call and check herself! Tell her your afraid she will be fined if a customer or a rival baker calls to check her credentials! And she could also be put completely out of of business! Do this with concern and kindness as not everyone is trying to stick it to the system! I know...
I just came on to see the new format.. It asked me tell us what you think then I go to the topic and it says " this topic is locked you can not post comments or edit posts! Why did you ask my opinion then lock the topic? I don't like the new format so far ....The home screen is super cluttered with to many ads on the right side of page..it looks way to busy ... Information constipation! I use to click on the banner ad at the top when it would interest me but this side ad...
Here is a cute non Wilton one I just found in that gallery...cakecentral.com/gallery/1581156
I just went to search on cc and typed in castle cakes and 1,741 pages of castle cakes popped up... Click on more results found in gallery and all 1,741 castle cake pages will pop up there are so many styles you should find one out of that many good luck
Go on search on cake central type in castle cakes then click on more castle cakes in the gallery and every castle cake on cc will come up and there are MANY that are not the Wilton pre pkg castle...there are several really nice ones...good luck!
They would definitely melt inside if baked ....fondant can not stand up to heat and the bones would turn to mush inside the cake and not hold their shape...Here is a cute idea if you are giving the party ....go to the butcher and buy some large thigh bones and other misc bones and make a sand box and let the kids dig for dinosaur bones...they will love this ! I know someone who did this...the lil guys thought it was amazing....and that way there is still a way they can dig...
This thread has went in a hundred directions...lol.... but Diversity compliments...sameness is dangerous <3 by the way I make real butter Buttercream and it is dangerously delicious!! and I do love a wasc cake on occasion but I love a scratch cake too! I do not enjoy many processed sweets but people I love do My husband likes Oreos and dark chocolate..I dont like Oreos because they taste greasy to me and dark chocolate is bitter in my oppinion, in fact I dont like...
Can I just say ...Please read the ingredients on your Oreo cookie and potato chip pkg..lol a total crisco treat...the frosting inside the Oreos is completely fake and both of these Are full of chemicals and very crumby and both as far as I know are eaten with your hands!I'm not your judge as we all have different tastes but you stated that you didn't understand why people thought your interview was funny.. I had never seen it until you posted the link for us...it just...