Posts by Karenreg

Is there any1 who owns both these books & wud recommend which 1 is better ?
Thanks for the ideas Crazyteach ,haven't worked with RKT before ,cud u plez tell me how to make the RKT.Is there a particular make I need to buy? Plez share some tips on how to work with RKTTIA
I'm making a hawaii themed cake & I've molded Fondant into human characters for the first time, any Idea how I can make a sturdy tiki bar stool to rest those characters on it? TIA
Thanks 4 ur leaving a comment.I'm glad u liked it.My Hubby's office colleagues loved it
wow this seems so exciting, I have been looking out 4 a good carrot cake recipe for a long time, I guesss I'll have a lot of options 2 try now.Tx & all the best 2 every1 submitting their recipe to this contest!!!
Thanks to 1 & all for all ur suggestions & tips however I dropped the idea of adding chocolate logs coz it had 2 travel almost an hour to my hubby's office & i tried testing it by keeping it out but it was melting due to the heat.So made all of it with fondant.However I did learn to make the logs & they turned out quite good considering it was my first time.Just that I didn't use it on my cake.Do checkout my pic & let me know if it needs...
Thanks to 1 & all for all ur suggestions & tips however I dropped the idea of adding chocolate logs coz it had 2 travel almost an hour to my hubby's office & i tried testing it by keeping it out but it was melting due to the heat.So made all of it with fondant.However I did learn to make the logs & they turned out quite good considering it was my first time.Just that I didn't use it on my cake.Do checkout my pic & let me know if it needs...
I tried ur method majka_ze & it worked fine.Just need to know waht shud I use to glue the chocolate slabs to the cake? will SMBC do or can I use some nutella.
Nice link but kinda complex for a beginner like me.I guess I find ur way much better & simpler
Thanks 4 sharing the instructions with me, However at the moment I do not have a vinyl plastic sheet, can I use a plastic chopping board to spread it on & Refrigerate it? Or then I'll have to shop for it.Is there a specific thickness or brand of vinyl sheet u wud recommend (maybe for future use if not 2day) Also which stores sell it ? will Michaels have it?