Posts by ToniMarieLovesCuppies

that does help...i think i'll make one big one. i jipped myself though because i've never done an order this big but oh well...i learned my lesson.
I have a huge 300 cupcake order to do for Clarence High School's junior prom in May, and the lady who ordered the cupcakes from me wanted to know if there was a way to incorporate '2K12' into the cupcakes somehow (apparently that's what the class calls themselves).I am having my dad construct me a square cupcake stand, and I am making cupcake wrappers out of scrapbook paper. Should I make a 2K12 topper for each of the cupcakes, or should I maybe do one large one for the...
Italian meringue buttercream!
Hey guys,So by word of mouth, I am being given the opportunity to make cupcakes for a Junior Prom in May! Can you believe how ecstatic I am?! <--that grin was on my face all day.Now I have a few questions...mainly about how to put them on a stand. I currently own this one..http://www.thecupcaketower.com/small-cupcake-tower/The only problem is, in order to upgrade to the larger tower, it would cost me over $100, which I can't afford, plus it will only hold about 200. The...
could anyone please direct me to where i can buy some really great cutters? i'm looking for ones that also imprint too; in particular butterflies and a few flowers. thanks!
thanks guys i will try that!
tried it! didn't work. boo.
tried it! didn't work. boo.
so i successfully made my first batch of swiss meringue buttercream frosting for my birthday and loved it! now i'd like to use it again for my friend's going away party cupcakes. only problem is i tried it a few days ago and the egg whites won't hold their shape! it was 58% humidity outside...did the weather really do it?
thanks so much enchanted! i can't wait to make them!